Thursday, July 10, 2008

Thing #10

As you can tell from my happy face, I'm having trouble copying them in the correct place. I need more instruction on the moving of content from the web to my blog.



I could use me using Image Chef within an email... if I could figure that out or in a seperate kids sports blog. Some of my students may be interested in using these images too. I'm still trying to figure out what would be the objective for the lesson.



I enjoyed the Happy Face Generator too. I could see me using that in the classroom for story starters or to improve vocabulary or to illustrate character feelings in story.



I was overwhelmed with the comic strip cartoons. I will need to go back when I have more free time to learn and explore. This would be a great lesson for kids though, I see so many language and reading possibilities. I need a seperate class on this so that I can implement it at the beginning of the year as a "hook" for learning.



I saw some sites that would make good gifts ( ie. personalized jigsaws, calendars, magazines etc.). I would consider using those in my personal life but haven't yet thought of how I could apply them in my classroom.

1 comment:

Mamalibearian said...

There were some things that I felt a little like "What?" when I looked at them the first time or two. Just remember them! There will be a time when you are planning something for your kids and it will pop into your head as the perfect activity. Also remember that YOU don't have to be the one producing something. The KIDS can make things that are way better than you and I can make!