Saturday, July 12, 2008

Thing #11

Setting up the account was relatively easy. The usernames that I thought of were popular so it took a few tries. Once again, the time flew as I surfed through the contents.

I found three groups that I thought were interesting: Children's Fiction, Children's literature and Books that made me think. I also found several reading groups for teens that were "private". It would be cool to create one for our middle school and have students post their comments on different books.

3 comments:

ESLFroggie said...

I love the idea of creating a private place for SWMS where the students indeed could write their own review of books they read. Great idea, Alex Rover, and happy Bastille Day!

Alex Rover said...

Maybe we can make that one of our goals for the year. We could start small and watch the excitement make it grow.

Cheryl Laucher said...

What?! You two are collaborating via internet blog?! You are so ahead of the pack - I am very impressed! :D