Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Thing #13

Great ... Finally something that I completely understood. I created my delicious account and found quite a few articles and blogs to tag about ESL and Dyslexia.

I feel more organized. Now, if only I could organize the papers on my desk that easily.
I wonder if you could use this to teach students how to organize thoughts for a paper.

If I keep brainstorming on how I can use this in my classroom, I'm going to end up needing more computers for the class. How can I make all of this work?

I'm just so thrilled that I found yet another thing that I feel confident to implement it immediately in both my personal and professional life.

3 comments:

Teacher Babs said...

I can really relate! With every new thing I find something else I want to do for next year. I am going to need 2 computers - one for my ActiveBoard and one for everything else.

Bennie said...

Delicious is indeed fun and useful to use. I'm surprised at how much I use it now.

Cheryl Laucher said...

You're certainly right about always needing more computers in the classroom.